The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 19 December 2015

Boohoo #WeAreFamily campaign - NYE

I was lucky enough to be chosen by Boohoo to take part in their New Years Eve #WeAreFamily campaign.

I chose two outfits; one for partying (Jennifer mesh bodycon dressand one for a more low key dinner party (Sia strappy low back metallic bodycon dress), so hopefully there is some inspiration for everyone!

The prices of all the Boohoo dresses are great and the quality is still amazing. For this reason, Boohoo are my favourite online retailer at the moment... they have up to 50% off selected lines and £1 next day delivery right now, what more of a reason could you need to shop?!

The dresses were true to size - although I must admit a little tight but I had been binging my way through my exams last week so that might explain it... ops...

I am getting super excited for Christmas & New Year now; I love getting dressed up, seeing all my nearest and dearest, and just having a great time.

The first dress is super glittery and my camera did not do it justice but I am in love with the low back (but it isn't too low that you can't wear a bra still)... The second, I have to admit I was a bit nervous about but it fits like a dream and isn't too see-through, and I am wearing a bralet with it which I think works well!

I had so much fun shooting these looks, I love experimenting with hair and makeup too - let me know what you think...!







PARTTTTTTY












Dresses - c/o Boohoo

What have you got planned for New Years Eve?


Jess x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Both of the dresses are beautiful but I just love your second look!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! They have so many nice dresses on their website. xo

      Delete
  2. I love the first dress it's gorgeous!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely! Looks better in real life as well - more sparkly. Thank you xo

      Delete
  3. Omg I'm in love with your hair in the second outfit photos. I'm so tempted to go with glitter roots for NYE!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, it's so easy to do! & surprisingly easy to get it all out as well... Do it! xo

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig