The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Friday, 9 October 2015

July Look Fantastic Beauty Box

If you've been following my blog you'll know that Look Fantastic were kind enough to give me a 12-month subscription to their beauty box (here) so every month I will be doing an unboxing video and full review on each of the products...

Look Fantastic beauty box reviews, beauty products, beauty blogger, beauty reviews

Usually I upload the video at the same time which is why this post is so late... I have been praying my computer will magically fix itself... but shock, it hasn't! So I thought I would get on with my reviews and upload videos at a later date. I will of course post the video over on my twitter page when I finally can upload... or go subscribe to my YouTube channel to never miss out!


Look Fantastic beauty box reviews, beauty products, beauty blogger, beauty reviews

My absolute favourite item from this box, which I already know I will buy again is this amazing nude lip pencil from Lord & Berry. I love the colour (its a very dark nude) and it seems to last through a lot! I have been using it regularly already. I am fast becoming a huge fan of Lord & Berry and will definitely be purchasing some more of their products soon! Can you recommend me any more L&B products?


Look Fantastic beauty box reviews, beauty products, beauty blogger, beauty reviews

The next item which was a huge winner for me is this clarifying shampoo. As you all know by now, I love hair products in particular and who doesn't need clarifying shampoo from time to time. It was great to try out a different brand to what I usually buy and my hair definitely felt nicer after just one use.



Next was this oil which literally reminds me of that feeling you get after a professional facial. I have never even thought about using a product like this at home which is why these beauty boxes are so good. I loved it but I haven't used it enough to decide if the benefits would be worth buying the product as soon as it runs out but it is definitely a good treat for my skin!


Look Fantastic beauty box reviews, beauty products, beauty blogger, beauty reviews

A lip balm is always nice, although as I have mentioned before I get on so much better with the stick forms. This balm smells rather unusual. And now winter is fast approaching in the UK, lip balms are an essential for every day use! Plus, I don't know about you but I am forever loosing my lip balms, they just seem to disappear! The best thing about this balm is that it is not just for your lips! You can put it anywhere... feet, elbows, face... my only problem is I don't get dry skin anymore so this is difficult for me to review but I would definitely recommend you try it if I did have problems with dry skin! Why not.


Look Fantastic beauty box reviews, beauty products, beauty blogger, beauty reviews

I love a face wash as much as the next person and this one was totally different to the type of wash I usually go for. I don't think I could say anything bad about this face wash, it definitely did its job but I love my exfoliating wash so much that nothing can seem to compete. 


Look Fantastic beauty box reviews, beauty products, beauty blogger, beauty reviews

Same product as before, minus the glitter... which deducts one star from my rating. As I think I did say previously, this product would be amazing for those of you who travel a lot and can't take too many products with them.



Thank you, as always Look FantasticThis box gets **** this month from me!

Don't forget the links I provide of each product takes you directly to the Look Fantastic product page where there are always multiple more reviews for you to look at.
 

Jess x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of the look fantastic box but it look great! I'm going to have to check it out. love all the products you got :)

    leethrifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I really like them! Nice to treat yourself without knowing what you're getting - I haven't ever had a bad box! xo

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig