The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Sunday, 11 October 2015

1st Blogiversary

I cannot believe my blog is one today!
(fastest year ever)


I first have to thank you all for being so patient with me as I have been completely slacking with the blogging world for the past couple of months - but my life is currently in a massive whirlwind, with one year to go until a real serious turning point for my career.

For those of you who don't know, I am training to be a Chartered Surveyor and there is a LOT of work involved... I am doing my APC which is the most difficult thing I have ever done, as well as a post graduate course and also learning in full time work to be a surveyor and a business owner!

I can't thank you all enough for reading my blog and taking the time to comment on my posts.

Next year is definitely going to be my year though, so stay tuned! I am getting a new camera and other blogging bits for Christmas and then going to get a shiney new computer in March... Should I get a Mac? So hopefully good things are to come!


PS. This is definitely a good excuse for all of us to eat cake, right?

Jess x



SHARE:

7 comments

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig