The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Review | St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion

I managed to get my hands on a tester of the St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion!


Firstly, I have to say that if you're looking for a real instant tan, this is not the product for you (if the name of the product didn't give that away).

I am a sucker for an instant tan type product as mentioned here on my guide to fake tanning. However, I have used every tanning product under the sun and as far as gradual tans go, this product is amazing! I have gone out and brought the full size product already.

It is so easy to use and you really couldn't get the application wrong as it is gradual. I have to say standing around naked for three minutes in the shower was a bit awkward... but you get over it; have a little dance and do some positive thinking/reflecting and it soon goes.

All you do is turn the shower off and rub the tan in then wash off after three minutes, could it be simpler.

Tip: if I am washing my hair, I put a hair mask on for the three minutes as well. The most pampered shower ever.

After even one use I could already see a difference (I had scrubbed my previous tan all off and was looking rather pale!)

 

This is definitely going to revolutionise tanning. Who doesn't love in shower products, making the process so much faster for those of us who have busy lifestyles, or are maybe just lazy... (I also love the Nivea in shower moisturiser but this will be another review).

Have you tried St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion yet?


Jess x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really like this product as well! I think the 50ml samples they sent out and put in magazines definitely worked! I love it and will be buying it too! :)

    www.natashakendall.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I'm not a huge fan of gradual tanners so wouldn't have brought it probably but this one is just so good! xo

      Delete
  2. I haven't gotten around to trying the in shower one yet, but I love their original gradual tan formula. Definitely a top tanning brand for me!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think it's worth trying! I love St Tropez but I don't actually like normal gradual tanner - I prefer the instant colour tans but this product is just so effortless and really does the job! xo

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig