The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 22 August 2015

Review | Rimmel lips & brows

Todays post is a Rimmel lips & brows review... The Hut Group & Look Fantastic very kindly sent me some Rimmel products to try out which I have never tried before...


The first is this Brow This Way Kit & in two words... HUGE fan.

I love brow kits as much as the next girl and this little kit is perfect. It is so tiny, it will fit in basically any bag. The addition of the brush is great and not in any of the kits I previously had, the fact that it is so small makes it so much easier to brush your brows into the shape that you really want.

The colour is perfect for me and the application is so easy. You have the wet side with the hard end of the brush to get your outline and then the soft end of brush with the powder for filling in the brow and blending. I couldn't really want anymore from a brow kit.


Next, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Pink Blush.

I love this lip colour - it is subtle but looks fabulous. It goes on with ease and feels really moisturising as well (the top colour below). For a bargain price I think I'll go check out some of their other lip colours.



Finally, the Rimmel Lip lacquer in Nova.

I don't often use lip glosses so this is a little different to me. I was so surprised at how deep the colour is. I don't know about you guys but I usually find lip glosses do little, except add shine and make my hair stick to my lips, but the colour on this is beautiful and so pigmented.


What Rimmel products do you like?

Jess x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. the lipstick colour is goooorgeous
    love rimmel.
    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! I am definitely going to try some other colours too xo

      Delete
  2. Yeah I too am not a big fan of lip glosses for that very reason, the lipstick looks very nice though
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig