The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Review | Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water

My new favourite beauty product; Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water

                      

I got this for my birthday and it is definitely a product I will keep buying and recommend to everyone (if you couldn't already tell from my latest YouTube video).

This water takes away any impurities with no harmful chemicals and so is gentle on the skin. It is so easy and you barely need any product each use, making it worth the price as well!

Even when I think that my makeup remover and face wipes has taken off all my makeup, this product proves that it hasn't!

For those of you who don't use cleansers, you don't need to have been wearing make up to use them, your skin can pick up dirt just sitting indoors - as this product has proven!

                       
 
I don't know about you, but I really don't like the cleansers that you have to put on and then wash off, sometimes that feels like too much effort when all I want to do is get in bed and so I would skip using anything other than an ordinary face wipe.

However, this product you apply on a cotton pad and then just wipe and throw away and get in bed! Super fast and super effective.

I couldn't want anything more from a cleanser and I recommend everyone has this product!

This is not a product advertisement, this is just me saying it has worked wonders for me and think it is worth a shot for everyone! I would even say this product would be good for men to use because I bet half of you guys use zero product on your face to help keep it looking healthy!

Let me know if you have used Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water before too.


Jess x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Great post, I have been thinking to make a purchase on this product! After reading your post, I will be buying this product! Great review :D

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, I definitely recommend it... you can buy a smaller bottle for about £2 if you just wanted to try it first (I'm sure that one would last months anyway!) xo

      Delete
    2. That's a good idea! I might actually do that :) xox

      Delete
  2. I am YET to try this! I have heard so many good reviews. I have tried the Nivea cleansing water so I will give this one ago next!
    H
    www.wordsbyhannahrosalie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth a go I think - I have heard people complain about breaking out with it but I assume that is just the product working to bring out the impurities! Yessss, I think there are a few cleansing water products out now, I haven't tried any others yet though either! xo

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love this product <3 Its my all time favourite skincare product, I use the green one for combination skin :)

    velvetteddys.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig