The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Thursday, 27 August 2015

Fashion | Mint blue...

 
Back when the UK actually had a summer I shot this look; so simple, casual and comfortable.
 
As Charlotte Fisher put it, it was one of those posts which stays in drafts because I felt like the pictures were not worthy of sharing... but I decided the skirt was just too amazing not to.
 
I absolutely love the style of the skirt, it is from Pretty Little Thing and is now in the sale in a gorgeous camel colour, perfect for autumn. I am tempted to go and buy myself another one!
 
If you haven't shopped in Pretty Little Thing before then the clothes are true to size and are such a good quality for how cheap they are! I couldn't really believe it... See my haul here.
 
The jelly shoes are also in the sale, so now would be a great time to get the ready for next summer because lets face it, jelly shoes will always rock.
 


 
Vest - Primark
Skirt - c/o Pretty Little Thing
Jelly shoes - c/o Pretty Little Thing
Jacket - old
 
Photographer - Oliver Bowers
 
 
Jess x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig