The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 8 August 2015

Fashion | Dunagrees...

This was my go to strawberry picking outfit (although we never made it to the farm in time) buuut it will work for many other occasions. I love the dungarees style, especially because trainers and flats work so well with them, giving the outfit an A for comfort!

I got this baby in the Topshop sale for only £15! I simply couldn't leave it behind... A little crop top for the warm summy days or a jumper for the colder nights - an A for flexibility as well.

The lighting is so harsh in these photographs but I had to take a couple pictures to show you this bargain ASAP... the dungarees is cream teamed with a very light pink crop top, pumps and pearl hairband. I just think cream and baby pink colours work so well together.





Dunagrees // Topshop // here
Bralet // Missguided // Similar here
Shoes // Old // Similar here
Hair tye // Primark
Photographer - Olly Bowers


Jess x

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love these dungarees, different than the usual denim!
    http://minniemousechic.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie - yes, I think that's why I love them even more! xo

      Delete
  2. Love your dungarees, I have blue denim short dungarees from Topshop and I love them, I wear them so much in the summer. Such a good price too!

    Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes they're ideal for so many things... I have the skirt version too, I love them! xo

      Delete
  3. Love the dungarees! It's such a comfy outfit for all occasions, esp fruit picking!
    You look great :

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! So effortlessly chic!
    H
    www.wordsbyhannahrosalie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dunagree trend, it's totes nostalgia! I don't think I'm quite brave enough to rock a pair of my own yet but you look fab.

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I'm sure you would look beaut! There's so many different styles and colours of them too... I like the short/skirt dungarees style too. xo

      Delete
  6. This dungaree is so cute! Great outfit!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig