The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Sunday, 5 July 2015

Review | Maybelline Sensational mascara

My new favourite mascara... Maybelline Lash Sensational.

                              

I have always been a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras, I find that layering a couple of them always works well for my lashes - that are virtually non existent without mascara.

Maybelline mascaras are always reasonably priced, usually £7.99 and often Superdrug or Boots have offers on - even better.

This mascara teamed with Benefit Roller Lash is a winning combination that lasts all day (and I tested this out on the hottest day of the year so far!) I cannot recommend them both enough.

I do often find with mascaras, by the end of the day it appears to have somewhat come off a little and they aren't quite as long looking as they were at the start of the day. But these new mascaras do last all day and are amazing. I'm sure it will only get better from here.

                             

The Sensational mascara is quite a wet formula which is why I find putting more of a dry consistency mascara on top works well (Benefit Roller Lash for example). It's not to say this wet formula isn't good but I find if I use another mascara on the top it helps to build it up and make my lashes look even longer.
                   

Have you used Maybelline mascara before?


Jess x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig