The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Fashion | Trouser love

 
I love this outfit - it's comfy and stylish at the same time. What more could a girl want! 
 
The trousers are those sort of timeless classics that you can just never throw away. I absolutely love the detailing on them. They were from Topshop, but they are a couple of years old and I can't find a similar pair online (booooooo). Although Next have some great trousers in at the moment.
 
The jumper was a bargain and the shoes are super comfy; for more details on those head over to My YouTube channel and check out my Primark hauls. 
 
I wore this outfit for a day out wandering around London but the trousers are so versatile that they can be worn for almost any occasion.

 



 
 
 Trousers: old Topshop
Jumper: Primark 2015
Shoes: Primark 2015
 
 
 
Jess x


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Cute outfit - love the shoes!

    Www.leviniajayne.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore these trousers! X

    www.lizzieroseblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute! I have been looking everywhere for a similar style. xo

      Delete
  3. The trouser is super cute and I like how you styled it :)

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig