The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Friday, 31 July 2015

Birthday VLOG!

I suck at video editing (who wants to give me a lesson) ... but here is my FIRST EVER VLOG. 




We went to Leon restaurants and Ice Bar London!

Also, I suck at videos in general at the moment but I am still learning! What other videos do you want to see? I have requests for a make up tutorial and braid/plait ideas so far... I am also planning on doing a favourites video as I got loads of amazing beauty products lately!

The vlog a little short as it was my birthday but I hope you enjoy it and can give me tips for next time! Also, does any one know where you can download free music from for videos?

Thanks for watching!

Jess x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig