The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Monday, 22 June 2015

REVIEW | Lord & Berry

The Hut Group & Look Fantastic very kindly sent me some Lord and Berry products to try out and review for you all.

I absolutely love these products because they are not only what you assume them to be, but have that something extra. Yes it is an eye liner but what else does it do? Each product is not as simple as this as I have tried to explain below. I have also provided the links to each product which give more detailed information if you wanted to know more.


First, was two lip crayons in shiny diva & earth...

 
I absolutely love the dramatic colours you get when using these lip crayons. They don't last all day and need toping up to keep the intensity but then again I'm not sure any lip crayons are meant to be truly long lasting.  The special thing about these crayons is that they are meant to be hydrating as well which is always a great benefit for the lips!
 

Next, is a coffee eyeliner...
 
I don't use many pencil eyeliners but I love the fact this is in 'coffee' and not black. The eyeliner is easy to put on and lasts reasonably well, I would say the same as most eyeliners I have used. The benefit here is that it is meant to be blendable and waterproof as well. Although, I can't say I have tried either of these out yet.
 

& finally, a mascara...
 
I love this mascara, I use it everyday with of Benefit Roller Lash mascara at the moment. The benefits of this mascara seem amazing; "volume, mascare and lasting treatment. MASCARE is a holistic approach to mascara that strenghthens and treats lashes, as well as enhancing their volume, definition and length" - I suppose I'll soon find out how accurate this is but it sounds very interesting! 
 
I would say that the mascara on it's own does not do much for my eyelashes, I find the brush really thick so using the tiny Roller Lash one on top (or any other separating mascara) is good for me but don't forget everyone's eyelashes are different.


Have you tried any Lord and Berry products?
 
 
c/o The Hut Group/Look Fantastic/Lord & Berry
 
Jess x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig