The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Sunday, 28 June 2015

Missguided holiday wishlist

With summer holidays all around us I thought I would share with you my current favourite items from the well loved online retailers Missguided which are perfect for your holiday.

Who doesn't love swimwear, shells and low backs! True love. 


The perfect summer heel.


I am in love with this two piece - ideal for those warm summer nights.


So much love for this playsuit, it's something a little different and the detailing is lush, plus white is always a winning colour for holiday.


This is the sweetest little crop top for summer. I also love the flash tattoos and hat!


Again I love this whole outfit. Bodysuits are ideal for walking around all day on holiday as you're not going to be forever tucking them in and I love the print on this one.


This maxi dress is perfect for your holiday where fitting everything into one case is difficult - style it up with blacks as above for the evening and for the day where white underneath with sandals.


I absolutely love this two piece as well. So girly yet also looks so comfy and lightweight.


This dress is my personal favourite piece. I love it.


More summer mermaid shell vibes. Gorgeous two piece that you could also wear separately with a plain white tee or white shorts. The sunglasses are also amazing.



I love this whole look. I have shorts similar to this which I got on missguided last year and they are the comfiest shorts ever - definitely in need of more!


Don't forget Missguided have up to 30% off their holiday shop right now - some of these items are included in that! Use the code 'summer'.

Jess x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loove your wishlist! Missguided definitely has some nice summer pieces on their website.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, don't they, some amazing summer bits! xo

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig