The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 17 June 2015

Hair colour

I have found the easiest hair colour changing app...

After uploading a blonde version of me I had loads of you ask me questions so just had to share this app with you all.

It is called 'Hair Color' by Modiface.


You take a quick selfie (or use an old image)....


Then use the tool to highlight over your hair and select the colour you wish... & hey presto.
 
 
I'm blonde

Now I'm a red head

& now I'm sort of bluey purple!

What do you think suits me best?

You can also pay a small fee to get a wider variety of colours. This app was great for playing a little trick on my mum while she was away! I think it would also be good for those of you who are thinking of changing your hair colour but aren't sure if it is the right decision.


Jess x


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Haha this is so cool! I've always wondered what I would look like blonde! I think you really suit it!
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Definitely try it out! Thank you sweetie xo

      Delete
  2. Wow, you'd look gorgeous with blonde hair! I'll have to get this app, thanks for sharing :) xx

    www.pinkieprim.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much Ellie. Yes definitely try it, I think it's so cool! xo

      Delete
  3. Haha this is so much fun, blonde definitely suits you really well x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig