The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Friday, 26 June 2015

Fashion | Mermaids have more fun

If you've been following my blog for a while now, you'll know I absolutely love Primark and have several haul's on My YouTube.

I was always a bit skeptical about buying jeans from Primark as I am so fussy with jeans but having heard such good reviews I thought I would try a pair on... and I'm so pleased I did!

They are comfortable - I personally prefer high-waisted jeans but I do love these as something different for a change. I have recently become a fan of the ripped jean style and I loved the look of these with the frayed type bottom to match the rip. They were the nicest pair in any store that I could find that do actually fit me well and for only £13 I couldn't resist!

Of course everyone loves mermaids so this bargain top was a winner. I love the detailing on the back as well. The perfect English summer outfit.





Top - Primark
Jeans - Primark


Jess x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig