The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Fashion | Casual

My go to super comfy casual outfit. The comfiest skinny jeans, a baggy knitted jumper and trainers. Perfect for any quick trip to the supermarket or a day out where comfort is essential...

If you have been following my posts for a while you know I absolutely love Topshop jeans, I think they are the comfiest going and definitely worth the price.

The trainers were a complete bargain from the Nike outlet at Freeport and I actually only paid £28 for them. I couldn't leave them behind at that price. I am a huge fan of Nike trainers, I think they are so comfy and ideal for any activity; with different types specially designed for different activities.

Everyone has a favourite baggy knitted cosy jumper and this is one of mine. It's not cropped but it isn't too long either and the colours just work with everything.







Trainers - Nike Outlet Freeport - Similar here
Jeans - Topshop
Jumper - H&M - Similar here
 
Photographer - Olly Bowers


Jess x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig