The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Sunday, 24 May 2015

Fashion | festival vibe...

The most comfy shorts ever teamed with some tassles, comfy shiny shoes and a half up do with a flower. The best clothing collaboration for a festival. Comfy enough to dance around in and wear all day, yet pretty enough to still look girly and in fashion. This outfit would also work with some socks, wellies and a rain mac, because lets face it, the weather is bound to be rainy!

And the best part is the whole outfit is super cheap, coming in at under £40! Minus the Ray Bans of course. 


 









Top: Primark
Shorts: Missguided
Shoes: Primark
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Bracelets: random old collections

Photographer: Olly Bowers


Jess x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love crochet tops, they're my weakness! xo
    http://www.blackisthenewblackkk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! This one was such a bargain too.
      xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for following me on Bloglovin! I already followed you back as a support to each other! Really nice to meet you!
    Your style is so cool :) I love the top so much! :)
    Going to follow you on other social media, hope you can follow me back too! :)

    x

    alheaology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! Aw thank you :) I know me too!
      xo

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! You look gorgeous :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig