The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Monday, 27 April 2015

REVIEW: HD eyebrows

Today's post is all about eyebrows - which we all know are super important in framing your face.

But the question is what is the best way to get them looking good...

HD brows website states:

"Eyebrows are as individual as fingerprints, and our tailored procedure transforms even the most unruly, sparse or over-plucked brows into perfect arches to suit the wearers face. Taking between 30-45 minutes, the HD Brows experience features tinting, waxing and threading, with stylists using a specially designed formula to give you perfectly defined brows."


...& I think that is exactly what they do. If you get the right stylist you can achieve (or work towards achieving) your desired look. I would definitely recommend having this done.



My before and after photos are not the best because I have just used my iPhone but in person there is more of a difference. 


Before...

Here they look a bit scraggly, both eyebrows look slightly different and I would have to pencil them in when doing my makeup.



After...

Perfectly symmetrical eyebrows! All trimmed and immaculate with no strays... We kept a similar shape are and going to grow them out a bit for next time.



The average price is £25 and in my opinion worth every penny. It is recommended you get them done every 4 - 6 weeks but if you try to maintain them, as I do, I would get them done every few months. The tint will fade pretty fast but a good eyebrow product will do the trick... I can do a post on this when my tint has faded.

If you live in Braintree, I recommend HD Brows By Elouise.

Let me know if you have any more questions... & no it doesn't hurt at all.


Jess x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig