The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 11 April 2015

Pink and fluffy...

This is probably the single most girly thing I have ever worn in my life and I love it. This outfit is perfect for spring/summer outings. I love the jumper, it fits well and will go with so many other things. I got the two piece in the Missguided sale (and it's still in the sale now) making it so worth the money.

I am also in love with my sheer heart socks I from ASOS, they are so cute and can be worn with almost any type of shoe. Who ever said socks and shoes don't go?!














Jumper - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Heels - New Look
Socks - ASOS
Bag - New Look
Jewellery - Michael Kors
Photographer - Olly Bowers


The bag was a present and I can no longer find it on the website so it may be out of stock but New Look do have lots of other fab clutch bags, as I have linked above. I paid a grand total of £15 for the two piece, the heels and the socks. Keep an eye out for those amazing offers and don't be afraid to let the company know if you are not happy!

PS. for those of you who keep asking; my hair is all mine.

Jess x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. such a pretty outfit! such a bargain to, i love miss guided sales!


    oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie. I know, so do i, they have some cute bits at the moment!
      Jess xo

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig