The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 14 March 2015

Roll neck...

I have a new found love for roll neck tops and dresses. They just look so simple and classy.

I went for this New Look top as it was a bargain at only £9.99 and was exactly what I was looking for.

This type of top goes with almost anything - but my personal favourite matches would be either high waisted jeans or midi skirts.

The outfit is perfect for dinner and drinks; especially for this in between weather when it's still cold out... just make sure to do your makeup after putting it on!

            
                        






Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Primark
Shoes: Old

Photographer: Oliver Bowers.


Jess x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. you look lovely! I wish i could pull off roll neck tops but they never seem to work with me haha x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Isabelle! To be honest I didn't buy one for ages because I didn't think they did!
      Jess xo

      Delete
  2. I love the contrast between your black New Look roll neck top and your high-waisted white Topshop jeans. It's a lovely outfit and you look amazing wearing it. Your hair looks beautiful.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig