The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March Look Fantastic Beauty Box

Today's YouTube video is something I have never done...

I was super excited so I apologise for the terrible video but you can see my honest first impressions.

Look Fantastic were kind enough to give me a 12-month subscription to their beauty box (here) so every month I will be doing an unboxing video... yep, every month for a whole year!

I loved it all and I cannot wait to get the next box. So here is a link to the video;



& my review on the products after testing them all out...



The de-tangle brush is great. I have used it a few times. I can't compare to another brand as I have never had one before but it has come in handy, especially in this smaller size and does the job it should!



I have used this toning 'cream' (it is a liquid and I spilt it everywhere when I first opened it) a few times and I can't say I have noticed any specific difference but I don't really have any cellulite so this could be the issue, plus it states to use it twice a day which I do not have time for - I will keep trying it though and let you know!



So the anti-wrinkle serum was a great bonus to this month package - I gave to my mum for her to try out and she said that she still has wrinkles (ha ha). She likes the feel of it but doesn't believe anything will help her now - she hasn't used it frequently yet thought as she has been ill so we will have to wait and see.



This lip balm is so nice, it really does make your lips so soft. I would definitely recommend this product if you have trouble with dry lips! I don't have a problem with dry lips and I go though sooo many lip balms - I'm forever loosing them and I do prefer the stick versions rather than this squirty type so I wouldn't go out and specifically buy it but it is something I would treat myself to every now and again. Perhaps a lip balm that I keep at home rather than take places in my bag to loose.



This eye liner is absolutely amazing. It really is long lasting. However, I don't really wear eye liner much and when I do I usually use a liquid type, just because that is what I prefer but after several uses of this I could be persuaded to change my mind!




This is the single most amazing product ever. It is so easy to use and is so long lasting. I can see why it is so expensive. Oh and the colour is perfect. I would have never have thought of buying a pencil like this but I do recommend it if your into this type of product. Or maybe even if you're not and you fancy a treat. I don't think you'd regret it.





Thank you so much Look Fantastic. This box definitely has ***** from me!

At the end of the 12 months (a long way away I know) I will be choosing my favorite products and let you know what products I have actually used frequently.

Go and subscribe to my YouTube to see next months unbox!

Jess x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig