The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 21 March 2015

Jewellery Haul

So I found these lovely people called Vine and Melrose and had to share with you all my experience and purchases.



Firstly, I have to tell you I have been searching for months for a white choker with a pineapple charm... I was beginning to think I should just make my own.

Then I came across these girls who couldn't be lovelier. Their website had everything I was looking for... and more!

And an even bigger bonus was that they were the cheapest website I had some across, I couldn't believe the bargain prices.

You can customise anything you want - you just email them letting them know what you would like - for instance, I wanted a white necklace on the star (which was black on the website) so they changed that for me no problem. Also, all the cords are adjustable so they can be worn as a choker or a necklace.

Bonus: the delivery was so fast and also so cheap!

What more could you ask for.


Pineapple White Cord Choker here - £2







Opalite Star Pendant Choker here - £2.50







Sandstone Crystal Pendulum Choker here - £3





 Elephant Anklet / Bracelet here - £2.50


Although, unfortunately does not fit my ankle so it will have to be a bracelet.



All in all, I will 100% be purchasing more from their website. I love it all. 
Do you like this style necklaces?


Jess x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig