The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Today I'm so happy to say that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.

The-Versatile-Blogger-Award
Big thanks to Amanda Says for nominating me.


The rules are as follows:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  2. Post 7 facts about yourself.
  3. Select and nominate another 5 blogs that you have recently discovered for the award.
 
7 (totally random) Facts About Me:
  1. I am obsessed with cereal - I often mix a few together.
  2. I love herbal tea.
  3. I am really good at saving my money (although I wish I could spend it all on clothes and holidays... but buying a nice house is important to me).
  4. My half brother and sister (and my beautiful little niece) all live in America which breaks my heart.
  5. I love cooking and baking.
  6. I get stressed far too often because I love challenging myself (but I'm working on it).
  7. I wish I had more time to see all of my friends and family but I also wish I could take up more hobbies - there's just not enough time in the day!
 
 
I would like to nominate the following bloggers:

I just found you all on twitter with #fblbloggers, I love all your blogs and noticed you hadn't posted this award yet - click on their name to go straight to their blogs.


Thanks for reading everyone.

Jess x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig