The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Friday, 20 February 2015

REVIEW: Benefit Roller Lash

Benefit's new Roller Lash product has hit the shelves thanks to Elle magazine.


Benefit's website states that: it’s a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook ‘n’ Roll™ brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls…while the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours.


So let's find out...
(I used the same technique both times with no eye liner so you can see the full effect - the lighting is bad at night but hopefully you can get the idea).


My usual mascara (Maybelline)


& after 12 hours...



Benefit roller lash with they're real on top.


& after 12 hours...



Summary

As you can see the Roller lash did make my lashes look slightly longer and also lasted longer. However, I think I will still be looking for a cheaper dupe - as the difference isn't huge for the price you pay for Benefit products.

Would I buy a standard Benefit Roller Lash mascara at full price? Maybe. I'm still undecided. Have you tried this mascara yet?


Jess x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great post! I defenitly agree with you there are mascaras like max factor false lash effect which are really good and l'oreal telescopic which i currently use! Thank you for sharing ! Check out my blog too if you like my lovely :) x

    Senay x #follow4follow
    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie.
      I will definitely have a look at your blog :)
      Jess xo

      Delete
  2. Hi
    I have been using this for the last 3 days. I am so undecided if i actually like it. I think it is really hard work to lift the lash. I do agreed that after 12 hours my lashes still look full but lifted... Hmmm i am not sure.
    Have you tried seventeens 3D mascara? Its really good for a every day cheap mascara.

    Rosiesbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk

    Rosie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and I still can't decide either! Might try lots of different ones and take more pictures to help decide! Benefit ones are just so expensive! I haven't tried that one - I'll have to give it a go! Thanks. I usually just use a couple of maybeline ones; I like all of them.
      Jess xo

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig