The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Your Tea

Hi everyone,

So after Christmas and then the flu, I decided I needed a little help in kick starting my healthy living. What better way than a little detox... Or teatox I should say.

I always try to be healthy and as some of you will know I am posting my fitness journey on here so join me! But after having the flu for so long I need a bit of help to stop me reaching for the chocolate bars when I'm feeling rubbish.

I absolutely love tea so this was the one for me.

I have done a few other detoxes in the past, all of which have worked (I can review some others if you want - let me know in the comments below) but after finding my passion of healthy eating I realise I don't need a huge detox plan, I just need a little nudge to put me back on track.


 
Now these teatoxes have suddenly become so popular. I have no idea why in particular - but I love herbal tea so I had to give it a try.

I looked at lots of brands, such as Bootea, and I really did my homework on deciding which to go with - but I felt Your Tea was more what I was looking for.

Firstly, it comes in tea bags so I didn't need to spend more money buying a tea strainer.

Secondly, it has no 'bedtime' tea with specific laxative effects (unlike Bootea - I read some disturbing reviews on their bedtime tea).

Thirdly, you don't need to specifically change your diet and give up meat or anything as Bootea's teatox suggests you do (I eat well generally so a meal plan was not something I was specifically interested in and I love meat so that would have been an issue).

They do provide a free eating plan here if you needed a little guidance - which is always useful.

Their website which I linked above is so helpful - they have all the FAQ's posted so you can read up on it without much effort at all.
 
I spoke to someone on the 'live chat' who could not have been more helpful. I was very impressed and would recommend the brand to anyone so far.

I had my first tea bag this morning and it does smell strange but I absolutely love the taste - I may try adding lemon and honey one day just to try it out but I think personally, as an avid tea lover, it tastes great just on its own. 

 
Your Tea offers so many different ranges so I will be interested to see how this works and if anyone has tried any of their others?
 
 
This 14 day teatox I am trying (this box is 28 day but my friend also wanted to try it out) claims to...

Specifically designed to assist with:
  • bloating
  • indigestion
  • problematic skin
  • cellulite
  • increase energy
  • reduction of excess weight
  • increase energy

So come back in 14 days and I will tell you what I thought of the teatox.

Has anyone else tried a teatox?



All links are on the right (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube) (facebook)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. sounds pretty great! thank you for sharing!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks.
    Yessss, I'll be sure to check your blog out and follow :)
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try something like this out for a while! Excited to hear how it goes for you :)

    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I know me too, been so curious to see if they actually do anything! But I've lost 1 pound in a few days so I think that's good! Definitely a lot less bloated and my skin has cleared up... So I'm excited to see what happens by the end too :) x

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig