The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

POSITIVITY

Hi guys,

I'm back with another lifestyle type post - sorry for the lack of fashion and beauty lately, I'm still recovering from the flu (and will continue moaning about it until I'm finally better - sorry!)

So, this post came upon me today when I just got totally and utterly fed up with peoples negative vibes in my space. There's no need for it!

I know some people have negative thoughts towards themselves, which is a whole different post... But I mean those people who hate on others constantly. What is with those types of people? The ones who jump straight at negativity and hatred rather than listening to an explanation or caring for the situation the person is in. I DO NOT GET IT. GO AWAY.

So here's to positivity;

"If you cannot be positive, then at least be quiet"





 
 


I do have a quotes board on my Pinterest if you wanted to check it out and follow for more :) here.


Share the love - radiate joy - be kind - give - teach -  inspire - smile - its all infectious  



All links are on the right (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube) (facebook)
 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. *Pictures here are not my own; they are all from Pinterest and links to the original source are on there.

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig