The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Tuesday, 30 December 2014

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Right guys, as the end of the year approaches it's time to think of our new years resolutions.


Mine are:

1) Be healthier (and the fittest I have ever been).

2) Make more YouTube videos!

3) Try to always look on the positive side.


I don't believe in simply dieting - I am trying to create a healthy lifestyle for myself (and then hopefully share with you!) So far it is going well but I know I could do a lot more to be healthier and fitter. I am going to be doing my fitness journey on here this year - I got a smoothie maker for Christmas so will be trying that out and posting smoothies (I do not like fruit so this is a huge step for me), I am also trying a teatox which I will review for you all. I also plan on trying some post-gym protein shakes and will let you know if I think it helps. Basically, 2015 is going to be the fittest one yet and I need all of you to join me!

Make more YouTube videos is self explanatory -  I have had so much positive feedback from you guys about all of them so I promise to start making more, instead of just constantly blogging.

I am so guilty of thinking the worse in most situations and stressing about things I cannot change so heres to my third and final resolution of being positive and spreading happiness!



What are your new year resolutions?



All links are on the right (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig