The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Monday, 29 December 2014

Lush: Shoot for the Stars Bath Bomb

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had amazing Christmas' and got everything you wished for!

I am not going to do a 'what I got for Christmas' post this year as I got totally and utterly spoilt but I will be reviewing things I have got and showing you bits over the next few months!


The first post is about Lush - Fresh Handmade Cosmetics.

Now, I can never bring myself to go in this shop as I simply cannot stand such strong smells (you'll know what I mean if you have ever walked past one!)

However I received my first Lush gift box this year which had some mixed bath bombs in it. I was obviously going to give them a go as I'm a sucker for a good long hot bath.

The first bath bomb I have tried is called Shoot for the Stars; which I can't seem to find on their website... maybe it is a Christmas one only?


As you can see it created beautiful colours in the bath and a good amount of bubbles so nothing else was needed.

It turned the bath a deep purple-y blue colour in the end and it was all glittery - it looked amazing. On top of this the smell wasn't actually too strong which I liked.

I was not that glittery when I got out of the bath (which would have been even cooler) but I think different bath bombs do different things - ie. you can get moisturising ones which I think would be more worth while.

The second one I am more reluctant to try as the smell is even stronger (I can literally smell it as soon as I even get in the bathroom). It must be a Christmas one again as I couldn't find it on the website.

Let me know if you have tried some lush bath bombs and if you think the smells are as strong once they have gone in the bath...?!

Does anyone have any favourites?



All links are on the right (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube) 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig