The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Sunday, 28 December 2014

Christmas party outfit

So as I mentioned in my previous post, today's post is on a Christmas PARTY outfit! (that I forgot to publish).

I have gone for this beautiful playsuit from topshop. Which has now gone in the boxing day sales - I got it in a very dark green colour but here it is in a beautiful red colour! I did mention this beaut outfit in my winter favourites YouTube video (link at the end).




It is made of velvet, which is a great material for the Christmas period (along with anything sparkly or furry!) and it has amazing lace back detail (as you can see below).



I have this glorious New Look faux fur coat which is amazing over any party outfit to keep you snug and also looking good at the same time! Which you can also now get in the boxing day sales here.



Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! (I'm sorry I forgot to publish this post before).

New Years outfits coming to my blog soon.

PS. heels - Primark.



All links are on the right (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube) 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig