The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

REVIEW/TUTORIAL: Babyliss curl secret




Babyliss curl secret

I absolutely love this product and the end result! It is so easy to use, you don't even really have to think about what you're doing! 

My camera had died so I couldn't do a full tutorial but let me know if you would like one.



Basically, you use the product with about one inch pieces of your hair (as in the picture It is easier to clip sections up) so it might take a while if you have thick hair... but you just close the curler at the top of the hair and it does all the work for you, beeps three times, and then you let go! It really is as simple as that...




It has a "de-tangler" so your hair doesn't get ruined or stuck in it - don't panic! I have messed it up but my hair came out easy... It also beeps differently to let you know it has gone wrong :) this product really does it all for you!

One tip I can suggest is to bring the curler down really slowly when it has finished. Other than that it is so simple!

I did it one Friday morning for that night, I put no hair spray in and even the next day it was still all curly until I brushed it out! Amazing! 

Here is the link to the Babyliss website, but it is cheaper in boots and other high street retailers so keep an eye out - this product would make a great Christmas present for someone :)

Let me know if you buy it and show me pictures! 

All links are on the right (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig