The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

On Wednesdays we wear PINK


Everyone loves a bit of pink in their lives so here are my absolute favourite pink outfits (as it is Wednesday after all)!

 

I wore this in the summer to a wedding and I received so many compliments. The two piece (which is still very much in fashion) I got from Boohoo after much deliberating as I preferred their style (MIssguided and a T-shirt version). Although it was a bit awkward to find an appropriate bra as the back is see-through - in the end I actually wore a little white crop top underneath (that I got for £4 from Boohoo).

I got the coat from Boohoo as well, as it was the style I wanted and I could get free delivery if I brought them altogether. This long style coat is also very much still in for the winter and will brighten up any outfit. It will also go great with nice long scarfs to keep cosy for the winter – including the one below from Never Fully Dressed, which I love and need to buy!

 

I can’t quiet remember the exact prices now but I ended up paying only £50 for all of it because of discounts. Shoes are River Island and bag is Dorothy Perkins.

 

I have also fallen in love with Jaded at the moment (which is also sold on Topshop) – here is my absolute favourite:

 

It is pink, of course, and is also velvet which is an absolute must have for the winter season! It would be perfect with some big chunky boots (in my previous post) and a black coat.
 

Never Fully Dressed also posted this fab outfit today on Instagram today:
 
 

Which would also be perfect for winter! Although its “one size fits all” but I think this style will be about everywhere when it starts to get colder. Teamed with the matching fur scarf it is beautiful. I love love love it.
 
Never be afraid to wear pink on pink or any colour on top of the same as it can work! Equally, don't be afraid of wearing clashing colours because it can work too! Fashion has no boundaries. 


Here is an old article on 50 fashion rules to break!

 
All links are at the bottom of the page (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube
 
 
Keep an eye out for my next video on my winter favourites!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig