The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

InLoveWithFashion & Sleek Makeup

Hi Guys,

I apologise for not posting sooner, it's been a manic week.

Buuuut I have some exciting news! In Love With Fashion and Sleek makeup have both given me £50 to spend on their websites!! Thanks to them both and also etailPR :D

So I want all your advice on what to buy! Then I will do a video on my YouTube channel (link below) of everything I did buy and I can also do makeup tutorials of the bits I do buy from Sleek!

I am so excited to get spending - what a fabulous Christmas treat!




In Love With Fashion

So, this brand I had heard of but I had never brought anything on their website before as I once went on there and thought it was too expensive for me when there are so many other clothing brands around.

After receiving this amazing gift of £50 I obviously revisited their website and was pleasantly surprised! The quality of the products looks really good and hence the higher prices make perfect sense!

These are a few of my ideas:

The Beige Shearling Gilet to match my ugg boots.

The Grey Faux Fur Sleeveless Cape I thought was absolutely beautiful!

Although, it does worry me that they are one size only.

Also this fab two-piece; the Grey Knitted Pencil Skirt teamed with the matching Grey Knitted Crop Top

What does everyone think?!



Sleek Make-up

Now Sleek makeup I have been wanting to try out for a while now and I was actually about to buy some of their products in Superdrug before I got the email telling me I had received a £50 voucher!

I wanted to try out these products in particular...

The contouring palettes

The corrector & concealer range

The brow kit

Then after looking on their website, I thought I may also try out some of their darker shades of lipstick, although I am unsure as to whether I can pull them off! Also, some of their eyeshadow pallets look really nice - particularly the storm, darker one.


What do you all think? Is there anything on there you would like me to review or do tutorials on?

 
All links are at the bottom of the page (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube) 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig