The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Saturday, 11 October 2014

Hi everyone ❤️

Welcome to my new blog!


My name is Jess.

I'm 22 years old and I have a HUGE love for fashion and so most of my blog will revolve around this.

I also love trying to be healthy; I will share with you any really good clean eating recipes I find and all the things I love doing at the gym.

I am always getting the newest beauty products so will be reviewing these when I find the time as well!

I currently work as a trainee surveyor in Essex while studying for my post graduate diploma so things are a bit busy at the moment.

But I have always wanted to start a blog and so many of you have inspired me to start!

So please follow and subscribe.

Instagram
YouTube
Tumblr


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig