The life of a 20-something year old; Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blogger.

Sunday, 12 October 2014

RECIPE: Clean fudge brownies


Like most people I struggle with the battle of wanting to be healthy and wanting to stuff my face with chocolate!

So here is the first post on yummy clean eats!



I made this healthy brownie for the first time last night and I have to say it is soooo yummy!

I definitely recommend you try it out! It was so quick and easy and you might already have all the ingredients in your house!

It is great to try out healthy snacks so you don't get bored with clean eating! Together we can do it! 


Ingredients
1/2 cup dates
1/2 cup oats - blended into flour
1/3 - 1/2 cup cocoa power (I used weight watchers version)
1/4 yoghurt or almond milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon
Dash of salt
(I also added a few dark chocolate chips)

Directions
Blend dates then add the rest in order
Leave to chill for an hour




Notes
I used 0% fat yogurt but it was really thick so maybe try the almond milk.. I will next time!
Make sure the oats and dates are blended well before mixing as it is so thick!
It was super sticky so I will try less dates and more oat flour next time.


Let me know when you try it out and what you think!

All links are at the bottom of the page (instagram) (tumblr) (youtube


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh wow, these look really good! I'm gonna have to try these out. Thanks for posting, great read!
    Jessica x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do it - my other brownies (newest post) are even more amazing!
      Let me know what you think.
      xo

      Delete

© Jessica Beth Frances Barrett | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig